Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh, wow! I actually completely forgot about this blog, because i have been more into YouTube and vlogging instead! I've also been in college and have been actively looking for a job, which to my luck, i'm not getting any closer to getting one. :/ Let's hope!

Since I've been so into YouTubing, here is my most recent video about my favorite spring nail polishes, if you would like to have a look! :)
I can also do more of an in depth post later, if you want. 


I have been IN LOVE with nail polish these past few weeks, and that is partially because i'm adoring the spring colors. Spring colors are always so bright and happy, what's not to love? 

Anywho, on to the fashion side of things.
This set is a look I've made up for those who go from work, sipping coffee and typing things at a supersonic speed, to that amazing moment when the clock strikes 5 o'clock and relieves you, letting you and your co-workers, a friend, or a special person go to a nice dinner and get some cocktails.



This outfit is for a contest for $500, so make sure you like it here!
(You get points for being awesome! ^.^ )

I really am sorry for not posting though. I've always wanted to have a great fashion/beauty blog, but like i said, i have been doing more YouTube! To visit and see what i'm up to, you can visit me at my beauty channel or my vlogging channel, where i post loads of videos (i'm actually working on one right now).

I will try and be more consistent with writing these, for i love writing blogs posts!

Lots of love, Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment