Friday, July 26, 2013

Vidcon?

II'm so excited, but nervous as well! Not only is this my first real convention, but I also don't know exactly what to expect besides huge long lines and crowds (I mean, there's only 10k tickets sold!), and the fact that I'm going alone is intimidating as well. I'm sure I'll meet new friends, but its still scary going somewhere new and not knowing a single person. Now, of course I've watched my fair share of vlogs stating the do's and don'ts, but I still feel like its not adequate enough; maybe I'm not grasping the concept yet because I still can't believe I'm going! 

Thats a whole other subject-  I wasn't event supposed to BE going! It was a complete spur of the moment surprise when my mom came to me and said "Remember that YouTube event you mentioned? Wanna go? Here's the card!" Needless to say, I was surprised! Surprised, but bursting of happiness inside. It's in 5 days and I feel like its still some sort of dream! 

One thing I DEFINITELY need to do is make business cards! I do want to promote my channels- both main and vlogging (YouTube.com/misslovelylayla && YouTube.com/princesslgp3lnc while we're at it :P) among other things like pack, plan out what panels I want to go to, etc. One thing I'm certain of are the people I want to meet. I know I PROBABLY won't meet/see them all, but it's worth a shot, right? Here are the people I want to meet::

-O2l (I've already met them, but... Yeah :)
-Graceanne Parks
-Joey Graceffa
-strawburry17 & her brother dayvideo
-jennxpenn
-Andrea Russet
-TylerOakley
-sawyer Hartman
-Shane Dawson
-Daily Grace
-BeautyBaby44
-meghanrosette
-glassslipperbeauty
-Sam Pepper
-zoella
-sprinkleofglitter
-sweetbeautyx
-sparkliebarbiexo
-Rebecca Black
-Alexa Losey
-jack & Finn 
-Marcus Butler
-Alfie 
-Nikki Phillipi
-Landon Austin
+ So many more that I can't think of off the top of my head :) 

Is anyone going to Vidcon- if so we should kick it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment