Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Vampire Diaries:: Katherine Pierce

I will always look out for myself. If you`re smart, you`ll do the same


I confess: I am completely OBSESSED with The Vampire Diaries on the CW! On top of all the hunks on the show (hello Paul Westley, Ian Somerhalder, and Joseph Morgan!) that draw you in, the story just pulls you in as well, and everyone fan is desperately hoping for Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) to end up with either the good brother Stefan Salvitore (Paul Westley) or the irresistible bad brother Damon Salvitore (Ian Somerhalder).One of the most complex and intriguing characters of the show is Katherine Pierce (also played by Dobrev), a Petrova doppleganger/vampire who once held the attention of the Salvitore brothers, and who is now **MAJOR SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED THE NEW SEASON** a human!This fiery girl is a fierce fashonista, and I adore her edgy style!

This gorgeous dress by Herve Leger totally reminded me of Katherine, and this cropped red cardigan totally adds edge! 
Katherine is always talking about her super high heels, ready to kick anyones' butt, and I can only imagine a structured tote to match her wit and willingness to live.

Do you guys like "The Vampire Diaries"? How about the spin off "The Originals"? I must admit, I always thought Klaus (Joseph Morgan) was a hunk! 

The biggest questions: Who do you want Elena to end up with?

What are all the characters' end games?

I recently uploaded a YouTube video with some thoughts about The Vampire Diaries, make sure to watch it here!

Have a great night loves!

Until next time,
Layla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment