Saturday, June 16, 2012

Road Trip

So one thing i'm REALLY excited for is the road trip to the Northwest that my family (ok, well, my dad,sister & I, minus my brother & mother) take at the beginning of every summer! It usually lasts anywhere from around 10 days to a month, and it's exploring! :) We also bring my dad's horse with us!

We usually study western history, like the Lewis & Clark Expedition, The Battle of the Little Bighorn... you know, stuff like that. :)

One thing that people don't really know about me is that i am absolutely FACINATED with history, and that i love it! Since i'm a girly-girl, i guess it's hard to get past the fact that i have a brain... -__-Totally not my case!

The part of history that intrigues me most is the 1800's. So many changes were happening, not to mention the beautiful gowns that lady's wore :) I am OBSESSED with victorian dresses! I love travel gowns, ball gowns and tea outfits, especially after the civil war.

Anyways, I could ramble on and on, but I won't:) Do you ever take fun annual trips? I'll show you my suitcase eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment