Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Creme of the Crop

So I don't know about everyone else, but I LOVE cremes & peaches for any season! In fall and winter, you can pair it with a cute black trench coat. In summer, you can just wear it light and free. Whatever the way you wear it, you are sure to feel dainty & girly!

That's one of the reasons why I love this color so much... What kind of girly girl doesn't like feeling dainty? :D

Some tips for creme:
-Gold is usually the best color of jewelry that will match creme. It just goes better with the color.
-Stay light. If you go for any dark color, go gray or black
-Pearls are a GREAT accent ;)

What do you think about creme?

(Psssst.... I'm on vacation camping so sorry for the super quick posts, but I'll be doing more quality posts when I get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment