Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recent Outfits


So the top two outfits are beach themed, or at least something that i would wear to the beach!

I've been at the beach camping this past week, so i've been checking the scene.
What's popular?
-Bike riding
-PINK Sweatpants
-Bandeau's (DUH!) lol
-Neon colors-especially flip flops
-White knit bathing suit tops

For me, i personally NEVER go in the ocean! I just like to lay on the beach and work on my tan, so it's safe to say that i never have a full on bathing suit on.

Great trend? Patterned/printed shorts! It's a fun way to add flair to any outfit:) 
This is an outfit for the Lenscrafters+Coach contest on polyvore.

I've had this dress saved into my items for a while and have been wanting to use it so badly, but just never had the inspiration! I finally saw these eyeglasses in the list of items and went immediately to the dress!

Whats great about this contest is that i actually am a glasses wearer, so it's great to be able to have some new inspiration :)





Me in my glasses! They're by the brand Bebe :)
(Sorry that they're sideways- i can't seem to fix them because there's an "error". Oh well... :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment