Thursday, August 29, 2013

Now I'm A Warrior

Now I'm A Warrior



Demi Lovato is absolutely gorgeous, and extremely influential- i'm proud to call myself a "Lovatic" (the name given to all Demi fans). She has overcome so many obstacles, yet still has stayed strong. Her song "Warrior" (listen to it here if you haven't already) is so beautiful, and I can hear the strength in her voice as she sings. And who can forget how playful she was with Simon Cowell on the X-Factor as a judge?

This fall look inspired by Lovato is a comfortable look that can be worn out on a cool fall day, perhaps to take a quick trip to the Grove for red velvet cupcake from Sprinkles, or a perhaps a stroll a few stores down to Barnes & Noble. With all the chilly weather, who doesn't  need a good book to sunggle up with? I absolutely adore this AllSaints cropped leather jacket. Infact, while in Macy's two weeks ago, I happened to stumble upon so many fashionable leather jackets; they're totally trendy and totally splurge worthy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment