Sunday, September 1, 2013

Your Time Will Come, If You Wait For It

Your Time Will Come, If You Wait For It


The time has come where we must bid goodbye to the warm summer, and welcome the cool breeze of fall. As much as I will miss summer (and all of it's sunny memories), I look forward to the coming season.  One of the main reasons, is because with fall comes so many more accessorizing options! Now we all can add our lovely scarves, fun hats, and bring back those seductive leather gloves back into the daily mix of our outfits.

I don't know about you, but I like to ease into each season slowly, and this adorable sweater from Chicnova is the perfect transition, because of the summery color (although let's be honest, it's fun to wear bright colors all season, when worn correctly or course), and medium dark wash jeans are a necessity in any wardrobe. These cute Steve Madden combat boots are the perfect pair (although if you want to opt for a cheaper pair, I got mine at Target for around $40.00) for this outfit. I love the beige scarf, and since we have that we can keep the jewelry to a minimal, so I just added pearl earrings and a coral bracelet. Another cute staple accessory I added was this watch by Betsey Johnson (and I suggest to look at the rest of her collection for more gorgeous watches) which is a must have if you're a student in school, a working fashionista, or quite frankly, anything you might need to keep track of  time for- you don't want to be late for that very important *ahem* HOT date! ;) The Celine Trapeze Bag is definitely a splurge, but I just love the structure of it! If you can budget it, I say go for it- Celine bags are just gorgeous and I cannot wait for the day in the distant future when I can finally walk out of the Beverly Hills store, bag in hand with one of these beauties! A girl can dream, right? :)

I hope you've all enjoyed this post, and now I'm off to devour myself in the September issue of Vogue, and also dream about designer purses :) I hope you all have a lovely night (or morning, or whenever you're reading this)!

If you have any requests. questions, or business inquiries, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me here. Don't forget to follow all my social medias for more of me, fashion, lifestyle, and beauty inspiration.

Love,
Layla <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment